Donate the trip

You can donate the trip. Account: Anu Hark, EE862200221067441148

teisipäev, 5. september 2017

Far north of Vietnam. Those bloody mountains.

Always when I am near to the sea, I dream of mountains..... when i get to mountains by bike, I am screaming, crying etc, because its really hard to move by bicycle there.... especially with old, classic women bike 😂. From Lang Son to Cao Bang I was still able to go by bike, but......suffering a lot.
I was hosted by Anh, a couchsurfer in Cao Bang. We tasted some good food, hitchhiked to beautiful waterfalls in border with China and had a small motorbike tour in town.
A buddist temple

view from the temple

Buddha

Ban Gioc waterfalls


duel of taking photos




Taking a shower
After the waterfall trip I continued my way to Ha Giang.... well, i was able to go only 20 kms, and then I made an important decision to sell (read: give away) my bike. In a small village i just ask some guys if they want to buy mit for 10 euros.... they didnt. But after 10 minutes one other guy came and told that he will buy for 5 euros. Done 👌😂!!  anyway I was almost finished my local money.
So i started hitching towards Ha Giang. First I got a ride to Tinh Tuc, had a dinner with drivers family, and then started to look for a place where to put my tent. While searching I saw a car near to small shop.... it looked like a giod car for hard landscape so i wondered if its going t mountains, maybe my direction. Of course i asked the driver... and surprise, surprise, they were going to Ha Giang. Yeah, they picked me up, but unfortunately they didnt speak any english. So the crazyest rodeo ride begun. I didnt imagine that the road wil be that bumpy, full of holes and flooded away in many places. 200 km took 6 hours and i felt continuously the need to vomit. I will remember it forever. Those guys were really laughing when they saw me sitting on back seat with helmet because i was hitting my head to the roof, glass and everywhere else in the car (we were really jumping a lot). Stupid and weak European!! 😂

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar