Donate the trip

You can donate the trip. Account: Anu Hark, EE862200221067441148

esmaspäev, 8. jaanuar 2018

Cavemen, stonehead and head lock

06.01.2018
Woke up in the cave... presented myself to my cavemates and we were ready to hit the rock.


Different views from our home in the morning
It was going to rain so i asked one italian climber some advice where to go climbing. Monte Cucco - Amfiteatro. Overhanging wall.
I still dont have photos of climbing day, but Luise will send them to me one day. Generally there were quite hard routes in monte Cucco. 6a were already hard, 6b and 6c very hard. Nice, it avoids the growth of ego 😆😃😂. I was climbing 5 routes and for the end i managed to arrive into the point that the only thing i was able to do was panicking. I tried head lock and shoulder lock in a small cavelike overhanging part of the rock, but it didnt function at all....
fire in cave.... and some feet..... and lights of Finalborgo


07.01.2018 
Sunday was also cloudy and previsions gave some rain, so i went to the same climbing place again. Alone this time because my cavemates had a lazier day. I found a group of climbers of Genova. They were very welcoming... first they let me join them and after gave a ride to Genova where I was visiting my friend From old fencing times 😀. Just buonissima.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar