Donate the trip

You can donate the trip. Account: Anu Hark, EE862200221067441148

teisipäev, 1. jaanuar 2019

2018: 12 months, 25 pics

How the year came:
2018 came in Germany with my bad friends Mischa and Öfi. Forza Vabadussport. Sport for freedom, freedom for sports!

January:
Fifth night of the year, second night in Finale Ligure, in my dear cave.... During the year it became really cosy and homey for me. I'll be back in this climbing paradise

We were climbing ofcourse... start of the year was good. After that started quite serious work with master thesis but i dont put pictures of that because it would be just 2 computer screens and weird screenshots of ArcGIS

February:
Nordic nature in South Estonia. Skiing seminar of our department (the best-department of geography ofcourse)

Ski. Crosscountry. Yaah another form of masochism 😂... but its fun

March:
Just a saturday in a bog with my dearest Couchsurfing guest Valentine and The Australian Benji



L'immagine può contenere: 7 persone, persone che sorridono, spazio all'aperto
Geography students went out on friday night and found themselves out also next morning. Party and sweet dreams on the ice of river Emajõgi

April:

Things got serious. My brain understood that I needed to hurry up with my thesis so I moved into computer lab. My second home Vanemuise 46, Tartu, Estonia

L'immagine può contenere: 1 persona, in piedi, albero, cielo, spazio all'aperto e natura
I found some time for fun even during the busyest times.... Aardla polder and tree climber.

May:
L'immagine può contenere: albero, cielo, fiore, pianta, spazio all'aperto e natura
Dreaming of living life. Noooo... go home and write thesis, you bloody bastarda!

Last hours writing my masters thesis at 4 am. I was still working on it but deffinitely never got 100% ready... never would
Juuni:

Relaxing my neuron network after stressful times.

L'immagine può contenere: 2 persone, persone che sorridono, persone in piedi e spazio all'aperto
I got an important paper after suffering for some months in front of computers. Masters in geography and landscape ecology.

July:
Almost arrived to Hochtor pass. Unfortunately i need to repeat it because I didnt get sufficient experience. There was too much rain, freezing suffering and no view at all because of fog. If you go 2504 m high you want to see something beautiful at least :D. On the pic i was trying to smile, but actually I was crying of exhaustment



Pietra di Bismantova. Great times with great people.

August:


Barefoot multipitching which i finished with feet like parmiggiano grattuggiato. Still fun

Concert of Modena City Ramblers. That was a party!! One of my favourite groups.

September:

I found a miniature croccodile

Enjoy life... I was super pissed off  at this moment, but all of us need to make some money sometimes.... fa male lavorare, ma sono masochista cmq

October:
Directly after apple season I went to Arco, met Ariel and Luglio and suffered a lot (some people call it having fun)

What will be better after an apple picking season  than luxurious climbing holiday with a bad friend


November:


L'immagine può contenere: 1 persona, campo da basket
Back to roots: Estonia as my homeland, fencing as my first sport

A small bike-hike to Lago di Tovel. Nice to be back in Trentino-Alto Adige

December:

L'immagine può contenere: montagna, cielo, nuvola, spazio all'aperto e natura
Overhang after hangover

Battle against flu for Christmas and the end of this year

2019.....  future that started some hours ago. Hope it will be interesting and happy both for me and you!

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar