Donate the trip

You can donate the trip. Account: Anu Hark, EE862200221067441148

kolmapäev, 8. veebruar 2017

Torino

07.02 Torino
Torino oma hiilguses. View from Monte dei Cappuccini

Koolikiusamise vastane näitus, kontsert jne




 Terve päeva tallasin mööda Torinot ringi. Arhitektuur on ilus.... palju barokki...

All day long I was walking around the city. Nothing bad to say. An international place with nice architecture.
Piazza Castello. Common meeting place.... at least for me and Luca :D

Chiesa Gran Madre


Kuninganna suveresidents. The summer residence of the queen..... I don't know which of them

Of course I went climbing. Climbing hall "B-Side"
Päeva lõpetuseks õhtusöök Lorenzo juures ning imelik muusika. Enrico Canta Male

We finished the day with Luca and Lorenzo eating pasta with "ragu al nonno" and listening to weird music

08.02 Torino-Varese
Plaan oli minna Milano lähedale samas seda koledat linna vältides. Homme kohtun sõbrannaga Monzas, niisiis oleks tore juba täna enam-vähem sinna lähedale jõuda.

The plan was to get close to Milano but not to enter to this city (it's not my favourite one in Italy). Tomorrow I'll meet my friend in Monza... that's why I want to get close to this zone
Periferia di Torino

Valik oli suur: kiirtee või maantee.... Aosta, Vercelli või Milano
Alustuseks sain küüti Gallaratesse ning peale 3 tundi kõndimist Varesesse.... loodan, et siin on ronimissaal...terve õhtu ei viitsi kõndida.....

I got the ride to Gallarate and after 3 hours of walking to Varese. Now I hope that I find some place for climbing, as I'm tired of walking.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar