Donate the trip

You can donate the trip. Account: Anu Hark, EE862200221067441148

neljapäev, 28. detsember 2017

Allez! ....to photosynthesize. Berlin-Greifswald-Genova.....

I feel that after 73 days in north-land I need some more sunlight... for photosynthesis? Am I animal or plant or bacteria? Maybe it depends on definition of photosynthesis. According to Wikipedia Photosynthesis is "a process used by plants and other organisms to convert light energy into chemical energy that can later be released to fuel the organisms' activities (energy transformation)." And anyway in greek fós means light and synthesis is putting together/building up something.... I get some light, UV radiation and some So maybe I can say that I need to photosynthesize. That´s what I am going to do now, because when I look in the mirror, I understand that something is missing (gray skin is not normal 💀👤.... even for estonians 👽😁). Long days of walking in mountains or cities and climbing next to Mediterranean sea will be only good after november and almost snowless december. 

Where can I arrive on 28-th? Starting from North-Estonia..... There are not too many hours of daylight at the moment.... So, border of Lithuania and Poland would be good result, Warszawa very good. Middle of Lithuania is also possible, but I would be really disappointed if thats the case. :D Lets bet!!

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar