Donate the trip

You can donate the trip. Account: Anu Hark, EE862200221067441148

neljapäev, 21. detsember 2017

The travel year is not over yet!

I have stayed in Estonia more than 2 months for now (Finland doesn´t count :D), so guess if i´m gonna stay also for New Years Eve!?

No.... not this time.... but I still stay in our small Europe, so same-same but different, as they say in Thailand. I just want to see my bad friends Mischa, Öfi, Nikhil, Jan, Diego, Franzi and friends that I havent met yet. In Germany, and if I´m already there, why not to cross Alpes and meet some friends in Italy as well. And CLIMB!!!
BTW there is a facebook group in Italy "Apello disperato: VOGLIO ARRAMPICARE", which means "desperate call: I WANT TO CLIMB" and it reflects my feeling at least 99,9%.

I stole the pic from this fb group.... sorry. I WANT TO CLIMB!
I plan to start moving on 27-th or 28-th, but who knows how it goes. I still have some freedom to change my plans. Hope that weather is dry, muhahaaa (I dont believe in good weather after all those trip that I made this year). 👍 sleeping bag, 👎💩 tent and 💪💥 gas stove will be with me of course. 

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar