Donate the trip

You can donate the trip. Account: Anu Hark, EE862200221067441148

reede, 12. mai 2017

trentino

Long time no writing. Means that i have had fun. I got from San Sebastiano al Vesuvio to Arco with 13 hours. Climbers and cyclers everywhere.
Falesia Policromuro, my climbing mates and some Latvians

Yeah, I have everything with me in this small backpack

Those rocks look climbable

Dead butterfly... walking down to town in the morning

Arco

My Hotel. Olive field under the castle

View to Arco from hotel of thousand stars
3 days on the same rock "Falesia Policromuro" because there were always somebody.

My home-wall for 3 days. A lots of routes and always somebody climbing.
 It was surprise for me that some other wonderful walls were kind of abbandoned - for example Belvedere
There were only 3 germans with one rope, so i couldn't join.

Well... There were many routes on Policromuro fortunately. Two days I was climbing with Bavarians and one day with locals. For one night i went to bolzano, because my climbing partners were returning to germany anyway so i took it as a possibility to explore a bit.... It was raining and ofcourse i didn't sleep that night....
Early morning in Bolzano

Deffinitely there are some churches :D
 I just stayed under some external roofs of houses and waited for daylight. In the morning i hitched back to Arco zone (Torbole), where i found a nice wall Belvedere which was empty unfortunately....

Ok, back to Policromuro where i joined three italian guys. Nice climbs. Also that night it was raining, even better - there was thunderstorm.... But i was too tired to worrie about it, i found a perfect sleeping place in the center of the town - a spot right under portici, next to a palm tree (sleeping under palms is a dream of many estonians)!
Isn't it nice?
View from my sleeping bag... I needed to dry my jacket
For saturday i finally found a climbing companion(s) Kris and Iolli. Falesia Vason (monte Bosone). Nice place and good company.... yeah lots of laughters.
Our lunch.... Iolli had made some piadini and muffins.... and I made caffe ofcourse

Belaying Iolli, who made the second climb in her life :D. Forza!

Doesn't it look like a lot of fun?


Arrived to the top

Looking for something in fissure

Please forgive me, but on climbing pictures there is usually only bottom

The quickdraw seems to be bigger than  me


Today (sunday 14.05.2017) again with Kris.... We are going to explore some other wall. Will be cavolo!!

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar