Donate the trip

You can donate the trip. Account: Anu Hark, EE862200221067441148

kolmapäev, 10. mai 2017

looking for sunshine in south italy

Bad weather in trentino made me change my mind about not going to campania. I got a long ride from bressanone to roma. All night riding and i was in nice zone between roma and napoli....Sperlonga is another nice climbing place... There were no people unfortunately, but if there is no climbing there will be swimming - water was warm (more than 15 degrees i guess.
Near Latina which is one of the ugliest towns in Italia, architecture of Mussolini time... pines are still nice

Somebodys' backyard near Latina

If  I'd only remember the name of this town

Continueing my tradition to take photos in toilet. "I don't ask you to make it in the center, but at least make it inside!"

Already in Campania
For the night I arrived to Salerno. Next day was friday which means that most of people were working. There were nobody in Capo d'Orso. Same in monte san liberatore.
Climbing up from Salerno to Monte San Liberatore

Its Salerno down there

Yeah, there is a rock :D, next day there will be people

my hungry friend... he ate half of my mozzarella

Monte San Liberatore

Cows on the way

My friend was protecting me from bull attack
Then i got some info about missing climbing hall in salerno.... There was one hall in cava dei tirreni but it was closed unfortunately. If no fun, then wine

Huh saturday was fortunately more successful day than two previous. 7 hours in monte san liberatore.
Sunday palinuro with Antonio
Palinuro, a climbable rock next to the sea



Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar