Donate the trip

You can donate the trip. Account: Anu Hark, EE862200221067441148

teisipäev, 23. mai 2017

Preparations for bike trip

In june I'm gonna bike to Nordkap through Denmark, Sweden and Norway.... also a bit of Germany as I'll start from Kiel. It will be a bit more than 4000 km, a bit more than one month. The good thing is that it's polar day in north, so I can ride 24/7, or actually I think of riding at nights and climbing during the day..... and I need to fit some sleeping also to my plans :D

At the moment I'm not ready at all because my bike is too tired of last trips.... some 16000-17000 kms with one chain and cassette is way too much (at least I was told so in bicycle store). Also derailleur cable should be changed and breaks adjusted. It's my first time to fix those things, so lets see how it ends.
There are too many tools around me.You know (or probably not :D), in TERT (Tartu experimental bicycle factory/workshop) it's possible to use their tools to fix my bike by myself.....  one day i'll be experienced, muhahaaa ;)
Massimo in hospital (TERT- Tartu eksperimentaalne rattatehas- Tartu experimental bike factory)

Everything's gonna be allright!

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar