Donate the trip

You can donate the trip. Account: Anu Hark, EE862200221067441148

laupäev, 9. juuni 2018

Mountains are calling and horse is cured, so I go

Hello-hello! Do you remember when did i touched the rock last time? I dont! It was super long time ago. So the symptoms of Itchy Feet and Itchy Fingers sindrome are getting stronger every day. Good news is that i managed to defend my theses and there is nothin holding me back now. Mountains are not coming to me so i go to visit them.
Massimo (my iron horse) had some serious health problem after the trip from Tartu to Tallinn 😯. For curing him 6 hands, 4 brains and 15 hours of treatment were needed but it was worth it.
To conclude this long introduction I'll just say:
I start to move towards the Alps now (Tatras will be on the way as well 😉). First hitchhike to Poland (praying that somebody wants to pick up my horse as well), then start riding Massimo. Hop-allez!

As always you can bet how far i get for midnight by hitchhiking. I guess ill get between Marijampole and Lithuania-Poland border.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar