Donate the trip

You can donate the trip. Account: Anu Hark, EE862200221067441148

kolmapäev, 27. juuni 2018

Officially homeless

All night i cleaned up my room in students dorm and in the morning i gave away my keys. So now im officially homeless and not officially unemployed. Hope to find a job in Dolomites and maybe settle down for a whil or more. Hitching has been kind of hard today but still i have got somewhere... Bauska, Latvia, near Lithuania. I still bet that i will hit Polish border for midnight. Actually day starts now at 18.30 as i had my first caffe now and as you know day without caffe is called night. 😆😂
Just finished my caffe 💪👌
... and of course i have some dope
Life should be sweet sometimes, even on the road
Yaah, as i assumed, i got to poland before midnight.

And here i am, using the wifi of Orlen petrol station... classics

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar