Donate the trip

You can donate the trip. Account: Anu Hark, EE862200221067441148

pühapäev, 1. juuli 2018

Back to Wien to reunite with Massimo

After monkeying around in Kiel I continued my trip. I estimated to arrive in Brno for night and i was right... i arrived exactly 5 minutes before midnight. So Mischa doesnt get half ice cream that i promised to him in case of not arriving there 😆. I contacted a guy who had picked me up on my way from Vienna to Estonia and luckily he was ready to host me. Nice. Now it was only 120 km left to Vienna. Easy... i got a nice ride with italian family in camper and here i am in Wien now, watching how Russia won against Spain. I got back my dear bike who needed to stay 2 weeks in basement of Wombat city hostel.... poor Massimo. Now i unlocked him and we have quality time again... it was really violent to lock him but im jeallous, you know 😂
Some people, screen and sad spanish guy on  it
Making caffe in front of Karls kirche. Massimo on background.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar