Donate the trip

You can donate the trip. Account: Anu Hark, EE862200221067441148

neljapäev, 5. juuli 2018

Etc...

In Wien I was hosted by my friend Gianni, the Sardinian guy who also had organized a place for my bike for those two weeks that i was away. He was still in Russia (football world cup you know... Iceland needed some support 😊) but arrived back for night. Anyway I got keys from his friend. Vienna is actually very nice, even though its capital. Its not too big and crowded, no stress. People was also much more relaxed than i excepted... maybe because of summer and nice weather but may be also that they are all the time like that... intermediate between Mediterranean and German culture (Well, geographically they are, so maybe it influences their life style)? After making some circles in the city and watching Croatian-Danish lottery I headed to Giannis place. I remembered the name of the street but not the number of house and apartment 😂. So i just tried the key on many doors until i found the right one 😆😉. Just 15 min later also Gianni arrived and we (he) started to cook midnight pasta. Hunger got killed.

Good morning! Time to hit the road again. Massimo was ready, my body and mind as well. It will be middle-long day... around 130 kms according to my plans.
Sunshine reggae

Thank you, eastern wind for supporting me all day long. After some 30-40 kms I was already in nice and small Austrian villages where 1 person out of 8 speaks english (dont trust my statistics, the sample was not presentative). But yeah, they dont have many tourists then, so I got some attention... also lollypop and caffe from an employee of supermarket.
Caffe and lollypop
The road was going slightly upwards often nect to rivers but it was still flat and easy.
In some places Donau river is really blue.... maybe Strauss was talking about this place
 I arrived to my destination Amstetten already at 7pm which is quite early for me. Now football and bread with banana and tomato.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar