Donate the trip

You can donate the trip. Account: Anu Hark, EE862200221067441148

esmaspäev, 9. juuli 2018

Crazy-busy days

Steyr, a weapon factory town. Quite beautiful btw

Arrived to rocky lake zone
In Ebensee I was hosted by Martin, a Viking that I met in the only bar which was opened and showed football match between Colombia and England. As it happens often we were talking and tasting local liquers until late night...

A rock near to Ebensee
.... and next morning went to Feuerkogeln by cable car and had a little hike.

Had a hike with Martin on Feuerkogeln

View from Feuerkogeln to Ebensee
In the afternoon I already continued my way to Alpes.

Hunter in the forest

I still got heavy rain

A friend of mine

Getting up on this steep road (grossglockner high alpine way)

3 km left to the pass. Dead. Low energy.Hug the snow.

Weather was nice as you see... on the top. 2504 m. Highest point with my bike. Super cold.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar