Donate the trip

You can donate the trip. Account: Anu Hark, EE862200221067441148

kolmapäev, 20. veebruar 2019

Gas gas gas.... tranquilla

Another week survived. An intense, variegated but anyway rather pleasant and fun week.

Keep going basically the same way as some previous weeks with some additional activities. Longer I stay, more life I see around - it will be caused by first signs of coming spring or more probably by the fact that with every day I know more people and thanks to them I find more to do. Lately I havent felt boredom in evenings, time is passing fast and I feel that I would need an additional hour every day (so I have returned to normal life rhythm).

I have promised to try every week something for first time in my life, so last week it was my first time to be dog-sitter... or dog-walker? We were practising both activities.

walking with polar wolf... yeah, there is a bike road

Just touching the rock to not forget, some travers... no rope this time, no verticality
...and another nice thing- combination of skiing on the piste, off the piste and rock climbing. Big thanks to Renzo who introduced me this nice rock-spot... We´ll be back! 

My off the piste skiing skills are near zero, so... Renzo says "lets go from here, there shouldnt be risk of avalanche here", passed two seconds and while trying to do inversion i got stuck in the snow with one ski (ski remained in direction down the slope 😂) and off we go.... "Eeeeh....I think I will cause an avalanche now" I was screaming. Sliding down on my back and bottom are my streghts in skiing. Some 50 meters i wasnt able to arrest myself 😖😰🙊🙈. Sorry, I wasnt able to make video of this fun.
cold desert ahead... just need to cross it to get to the rock

And of course i couldnt have finished the week without ice. This time we were iceing in Val di Brenta near Madonna di Campiglio with Giulio, Isabella, Elisa and Massimo (no, not my bike, another Massimo). Ayee, there was also a nice piece of verticality to get arms more tired. On the pic you will also see a nice fragile ice curtain which I prefered to avoid. Still top-roping... but looking forward to an occasion to try opening some route. I am experienced now - tried ice climbing already 5 times 😂😈. LOL, even 50 times I wouldnt consider as experienced.
Hold on and go up (actually it was not too hard... you know, if you are used to keep yourself up, holding some not existing corners of rock then holding ice axes is not too tiring... but holding is not enough if you want to get up, obviously

... I still reached to top without major problems

Turning back to parking. Giulio with unbalanced backpack. What is he carrying in the bag... i have never understood... nobody has

I am really not sure whats the name of this beautiful peak... I dont trust what my friends say. Sometimes they are not serious.


Got back home from waterfalls I read a message from another couchsurfer living nearby - there was a concert happening in Dimaro. Miracle!! United for Dimaro (there was a landslide and some flooding caused by heavy rains in the end of october... damages were notable and now there was a concert to support community...). Unfortunately there was not enough public so im not that dure if the money from ticket sale covered organizational expenses. Live music has been really missing from life for some time. Now i got recharged.
Nextdoor blues. They made me dance on my chair
Sunday was a normal skiing and bouldering day. Yes, I think I almost have some weekly routine.... fridays and sundays I finish skiing a bit earlier and go to the small friends´ handmade boulder corner to get my arms destroyed. Big thanks, Tiz!

The week I ended with gas gas gas by Goran Bregovic 🙉😂

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar