Donate the trip

You can donate the trip. Account: Anu Hark, EE862200221067441148

teisipäev, 13. juuni 2017

göteborg-oslo-drammen

Arrived to göteborg at night and got price shock. Until 4.30 i was drinking/talking withtwo local foreigners- Tom from netherland and a girl from finland. Some hours of sleep in small port near to opera house and it was a next day
Near Kongälv, Sweden

Got lost. In some Islands in Bohuslän

Saturday. nice landscapes in bohuslän and lots of climbable rocks. Next day should have been my resting day, but it was raining again. I just lost the day off for waiting rain to stop.
Just to find some more people I decided to change my way.... closer to the sea. Fjällbacka it will be for the night.
Fjällbacka, a touristic and windy but beautiful town in SW Sweden

3 kommentaari:

  1. Very interesting, I'd love to see an upload map of the trip and the bike

    VastaKustuta
    Vastused
    1. The bike you'll see in another post (http://hitchtheroad.blogspot.com.ee/2017/05/haaletamine-kielihitching-to-kiel.html)

      Kustuta
  2. I'm working on it, but my computer is almost dead, so most of map creating software is too much for it.... its' digestive system doesn't work anymore :(

    VastaKustuta