Donate the trip

You can donate the trip. Account: Anu Hark, EE862200221067441148

teisipäev, 6. juuni 2017

Kiel

3.06.2017 at 2 am I arrived to Kiel with Mischa.
I the morning we had a long breakfast with a Mischa, his mother and Öfi , small tour around Kiel and some climbing in local boulder hall.
Basically it was a weekend full of cycling, hanging on beach....
Mischa likes to be monkey

touching the water near Plön. Eddie, Mischa and me.

avanti, avanti!

Acqua e sale, non fa male
....and climbing, waterlining above baltic sea, parkour and eating chocolate. Nice ;)
shake, shake, shake.... what was shaking? me or the line? Water was quite cool.... in every sense ;)

Big thanks to photographer.... actually it was maybe 2 seconds of walking the line and a bit more swimming 

Öfi is getting ready

Dolphin

Öfi and Dolphin... I was also in this position most of the time.... 


Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar