Donate the trip

You can donate the trip. Account: Anu Hark, EE862200221067441148

kolmapäev, 7. juuni 2017

Kiel-Haderslev-aarhus

Plaan oli jõuda esimeseks õhtuks Haderslevi lähedale. 143 km google arvates. Juba umbes 40 km Kielist oli tunne, et eriti rohkem ei jouagi :). Siiski täitsin plaani. Arvake ise ära kas ka vihma sadas ja äikest lõi!


For the first riding day my plan was to get to Haderslev. Even though i felt quite dead after first 40 km i still arrived to Haderslev for the night. Of course i didn't need to stay without shower - it was raining heavily and there was also
Kiel canal

Eckernförde

white sand and cool water

Eckernförde

village architecture

Kius..... how should i translate? Estonians will understand :D. there is something to do with bullism... well, it started to rain, so I understood that the god of weather was bullying me

German cows


07.06.2017
Raining again. Sitting in library of Kolding and waiting for better weather.... Better weather doesnt exist...and i broke my inner tube of back wheel just in the middle of nowhere. I walked a bit...until a village called Gedved. Knocked on one door but I didnt find any common language with that guy... even body langusage didnt work, I walked a bit more and tried again... Fortunately those guys spoke some english and they had pump...and garage where to sleep and dry my things.
Okseburger = puke burger

Somewhere in Denmark, between Haderslev and Kolding

Who told that Denmarek is flat? Actually there are quite many hills

The garage where I fixed my bike, dried things and slept

my gipsy camp

8.06.2017
last 38 kms to aarhus, the second largest city in denmark
Skanderborg

Skanderborg

And still skanderborg

Already going away from Aarhus

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar