Donate the trip

You can donate the trip. Account: Anu Hark, EE862200221067441148

teisipäev, 20. juuni 2017

sinnes-stryn

Next resting (climbing)day will be in Stryn.  600 kms to go. So it will be on sunday probably. I's still raining every day.
After breaking some rules and riding in tunnels i have arrived to voss.  Todays plan is go another 25 kms to myrkedalen.will be uphill ofcourse.
I still hope to get in Stryn for sunday....to take some rest on climbing walls. It was already 3 days of 120 km...pushing myself up over some nice mountains. ;)
23.06 It was the worst weather. Rain 25 hours in a row.

Solvang = offense... yeah, this rain already offended me, its not really hospitable and welcoming

random, tried to take a photo, but it was too slippery to hold the phone.... too wet

wet beauty

my shelter for that night. the 3-rd floor of a barn. When did you last shared your bed with a tractor?

24.06 in evening i arrived to my pitstop Stryn. First thing i did was climbing on their famous rock which doesn't get wet even when its raining thanks to overhang. Some guys were there and i joined ofcourse. From the town i found a group of lithuanian guys with who i had some cconversation,billiard rounds and beers. They also hosted me and i got the possibility to wash my clothes. What a luxury!!
Hard night

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar