Donate the trip

You can donate the trip. Account: Anu Hark, EE862200221067441148

pühapäev, 25. juuni 2017

5 anni di scuola della sopravivenza


Which of them is Lithuanian and which Norwegian? Yep, some nights are long and hard :D
So,today (25.06) is the 5-th anniversary of my hitchhiking carreer. I'm gonna celebrate it with rock climbing. There are always many people on local crag!
Well, there were no people until 6 pm. So I was just eating nuts, free soloing (as much as I could without shaking too much because of fear), reading a book and taking a nap. At least it was quite good weather (raining only half an hour). Finally people started to come.... almost all of them were Swedish, sooo again the same question: Where are all Norwegians?
We finished climbing some minutes before midnight and then, instead of going to sleep, I started biking. Yep, I know it was a bad idea, but I was told that it started to rain at 4 am, so I decided to escape to eastern side of mountains (in Norway or Europe generally most of the rainfall comes down in western part of mountains). Survival school was continueing...... How many degrees it will be up in the mountains??? You will read from next post.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar