Donate the trip

You can donate the trip. Account: Anu Hark, EE862200221067441148

pühapäev, 2. juuli 2017

Road to Hell (and e

It has been a long pause in updating. No time. After climbing in Stryn i escaped in hurry, because weather forecast gave a terrible weather for next day. I started cycling at midnight. Up-up-up and at 4am when i got out of a long tunnel i found myself in tundra between mountains. It was 2 degrees... Prrrr.
This bloody tundra was endless
second part of the day was nice but sleepy... Hard to .sit on saddle. I got hosted in a big van again. Yep, it was a nice motokross family.
27.06 Vågåmo-Oppdal...
Vagamo

Somewhere there you will find the home of Kristin Lavrandsdatter :D

another wooden church

Nice weather.... can you believe it? Better don´t, its not gonna last too long

....but as long as it was nice, I enjoyed it


quite mild uphill and hard downhill (i had head wind, so i went downhill slower than usually on flat land. Next day the same- riding to Trondheim should have been easy (600 m dislevel... Downhill) but because of the wind it was super hard and also boring as it was the main road. In trondheim i sent directly to hipster/hippie/anarchist district to avoid weird turistic and and fancy bars. Good decision :D. I found some conversation partners and host
29.06 trondheim-hell-enne. Destination: climbing. Up and down, near the fjord. First part was easy. I got to hell and hoped to find a lot of climbers on the rock but i forgot that some people are also working,  so they come after 16. Actuall it was also hard to find the rock. Lot of suffering for climbing...
Well, thats the price of hobbies'. There were only 2 swedes. Ok, i climbed 1 route with them before they left. I continued my way to Ekne...there should be about higher wall.  Until midnight i tried to find this famous climbing area... I didn't have success.so i ended up camping on a flat rock next to the fjord.
Wanted to make a bonfire but the amount of sandflies was too much for me, so i just lighted my gas stove in my tent. Good night!!

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar