Donate the trip

You can donate the trip. Account: Anu Hark, EE862200221067441148

neljapäev, 6. juuli 2017

last days on mainland

From Flatanger to Bodö it was really hard.
Walking out of Flatanger, trying to hitchhike back to my bike
After Namsos it started to be always up and down. I really prefer real mountains.... those hills make me much more tired. Sitting on saddle 3 hours and moving only 20 kms.... with pauses it will be almost ok, but as I was going continuously, I got quite pissed off. At least the nature was so clean, that it was not a problem to take drinking water from lakes. Following the coastal road I met a lot of other cyclers, all going to Nordkapp (or coming from there). More north I got, more beautiful it was. Naked rocks growing out of the sea.... What did people think when they settled down there? No vegetation, unfriendly climate etc.... I was told that in north people is more opened and talkative.... I was unlucky then, because I didn't find too many of them. Only once, taking water from one lake, I met three real nordic person with good sense of humor ;), yeah, some nice irony and jokes that will be hard to understand for people from south 😆😆.
I needed to take many ferries to cross all those bloody fjords...  some times I was lucky enough to sneak in without ticket, otherwise it would have been too expensive ;)
Anyway i needed to sneak in many places, for example a laundry room of an hotel when it was raining again and I had no idea how far was my destination for that day.... it was already midnight and there was nobody in reception... so laundry room was mine! I got the possibility to dry my things... some hours (needed to wake up early to avoid problems)
100 km before bodö








Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar