Donate the trip

You can donate the trip. Account: Anu Hark, EE862200221067441148

teisipäev, 4. juuli 2017

Ekne-Flatanger

Too many sandflies.
Now im minna white without eliminating autocorrection mistakes. Will be funny.
Just before kraaving from ekne climbing spotlight i ent two other climbers. I jooned them.... Rwalls happy to not make back all tühise extra jms that i had made to get there. Sünnini in the freezing fjordid was also memorable.

Ok, now no autocorrection... already at home, writing with computer:
First destination after Ekne was Flatanger (another sport climbing paradise). At night I stayed in small town called Steinkjer. Finally a place with some movement, bars and possibility to meet some people also after 10 pm. Guess what, most of my conversation partners in local bar were still foreigners (brazilians, panaman, eritreans)... where are all norvegians? At home? Why aren't they enjoying the polar day (almost midnight sun :D)? The most common and boring beer costs ca 9 eur and better stuff some 12-15 eur. Ridiccolous ;D.
In the morning I continued to Flatanger. It was 40 kms from my road, so I stopped in Sjöasen, left my bike next to a shop and hitchhiked to Ström where the climbers camping place was. First thing now was to find some climbing partners. I scrambled up to the famous cave, but there were not too many people - just 2 czechs, finishing their climbing day.... ok, no climbing this evening, maybe next day. They told me about one polish guy who volunteered in the camp and was also looking for climbing companions. Yuhuuu, I found this guy, named Krzysiek. He was really helpful and welcoming traveller. It was so nice to have some longer conversation and nice time with somebody after so long time of cycling in the middle of nowhere. To stay in the camping site with my tent I needed to pay 9 euros (cheap for Norway, but still 2x my daily budget :D) and it was the only night that I needed to spend directly under the heavy rain. Usually I found some roof (garage or supermarket roof or bus stop or somebodys abandoned veranda for camping when it was raining), but there I didn't have this possibility, because I payed only for tent, not for roof ;D). Only time i payed for sleeping and only time that I finished completely wet, swimming in my tent with my sleeping bag).
Krzysiek was too good climber compared to me, but still we managed to climb some routes together. Hahaa, I'm sorry for my panic moments up there on the rock, I hope he dont mind :D.
In the down right corner, behind bushes there is the cave. Its possible to climb also when its raining (just all the routes are too hard for me... starting from grade 7a, 7b)

View from climbing spot. If you really try, you'll see also the face of Krzysiek.

Rock with some easier routes.... I didnt get there, because I was already going :/

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar