Donate the trip

You can donate the trip. Account: Anu Hark, EE862200221067441148

teisipäev, 25. juuli 2017

Way back home

Enough! Nordic culture and weather is not for me. Beauty of landscape is not the only thing that I need to be happy and enjoy travelling. Also some human relations and days off are needed. I am like a vampire of energy, charging my batteries by talking and joking with people.... without it I get tired much faster and that's what happened this time.
First I caught one Dutch camper car and got near to continent again, then I had long waiting under the rain just somewhere until one german guy with a small and full car picked me up. Huuh back to continent.... again waiting in petrol station and searching for somebody going to right direction. Hmmm, how about truckdriver with Lithuanian registration plate? Going to Kiruna in Sweden? Yes! :D. Night in Kiruna and next day towards Töre (place quite close to Finnish border) with the same driver, Oleg from Ukraine. Some biking and hitching again. Ole! Finish trucker going to Oulu. Oulu was a good experience with lot of interesting people walking around, enjoying long daylight. This night was long and much less sober than it used to be in Norway.


Back to the road next morning. Now it started to be harder because motorway began, which means that I needed to find secondary road to get to nearest petrol station on motorway. Ok, it wasn't that hard and the first driver I asked (Latvian) gave me a lift to Jyväskylä. There I got a strong shower again, just to remind me to not return in northern countries :D. Another 150 kms with one finnish trucker, the last part of the way with a sport car and I was in Helsinki. I felt almost home. Just needed to get to friends' place and enjoy the evening in Helsinki.... and next morning as well.
Tired of beauty I looked for another kind of beauty in Helsinki

Koht lillelastele. Un posto per figli dei fiori.
Now I only needed to take a ferry to Tallinn, well, after some bouldering in Helsinki of course ;). Cave boulderkeskus in Pasila district was a nice discovery.

Home, sweet home!

So it was 3 days of hitching to get to Kiel,  3 days having fun with friends in the town, 30 days of biking, 4 days in lofoten and 3 days hitching to Helsinki and 1 day Helsinki-Tallinn. All together 44 days, a bit more than 3000 km biking. 💪😪😫🙉🙌 Probably the hardest trip I've done, at least psychologically.....which actually means also physically as mental an physical health tend to be strongly connected..... or was it another way around? 😁😜

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar